These changelogs reflect the history of all files in the Subversion repository. The changelog has been generated at 2014-03-12 17:18:02
Changelog for wxWidgets (68176 changes):2010-09-19 18:06 PMO, revision 65569
- M /wxWidgets/branches/wxQT/build/bakefiles/files.bkl
- M /wxWidgets/branches/wxQT/include/wx/qt/button.h
- M /wxWidgets/branches/wxQT/include/wx/qt/calctrl.h
- M /wxWidgets/branches/wxQT/include/wx/qt/clrpicker.h
- M /wxWidgets/branches/wxQT/include/wx/qt/listctrl.h
- M /wxWidgets/branches/wxQT/include/wx/qt/radiobox.h
- M /wxWidgets/branches/wxQT/include/wx/qt/tglbtn.h
- M /wxWidgets/branches/wxQT/include/wx/qt/treectrl.h
- M /wxWidgets/branches/wxQT/Makefile.in
- M /wxWidgets/branches/wxQT/src/qt/button.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/branches/wxQT/src/qt/calctrl.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/branches/wxQT/src/qt/clrpicker.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/branches/wxQT/src/qt/listctrl.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/branches/wxQT/src/qt/radiobox.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/branches/wxQT/src/qt/tglbtn.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/branches/wxQT/src/qt/treectrl.cpp
2010-09-19 12:02 SJL, revision 65568
Minimal implementation for wxTreeCtrl, wxBitmapToggleButton, wxToggleButton, wxRadioBox, wxListCtrl
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/tests/controls/listbasetest.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/tests/controls/treectrltest.cpp
2010-09-18 18:26 VZ, revision 65565
Increase the number of expected events in TreeCtrlTestCase::KeyDown and ListBaseTestCase::KeyDown from four to six as this is the number of events seen when testing using their samples. This also stops the tests failing after the recent keyboard event improvements.
2010-09-18 18:26 VZ, revision 65564
Really fix setting fonts in RichEdit 4.1 controls. The fix applied in r64394 wasn't enough and the control could still decide to overwrite the font used by default when non-ASCII characters were inserted into it. To really force it to use the font we want we apparently must send it EM_SETCHARFORMAT with SCF_ALL flag (MSDN also documents SCF_DEFAULT but it's not clear if we should use it instead or together with SCF_ALL, for now it doesn't seem to be necessary).
2010-09-18 18:26 VZ, revision 65563
No changes, just refactor wxTextCtrl::SetStyle() in wxMSW. Split this overly long function into MSWSetCharFormat() and MSWSetParaFormat(). No real changes otherwise except for the use of PARAFORMAT instead of PARAFORMAT2 if wxUSE_RICHEDIT2 is not set as it was certainly intended (but the fact that nobody complained about this problem means that nobody must be compiling without wxUSE_RICHEDIT2 by now so arguably we should just remove it completely).
2010-09-17 21:07 RR, revision 65562
Set wxTextCtrl::m_verRichEdit to 4 for RichEdit 4.1. Set m_verRichEdit to a different value for the version 4.1 of the control as it behaves subtly differently from the previous versions. Also clarify that value of 2 is used for both 2.0 and 3.0 versions of the control. No real changes yet.
2010-09-17 13:17 DS, revision 65561
Postpone EnsureVisible() to idle as this sometimes seems to be required, fixes #12480: wxDataViewCtrl::EnsureVisible does not make item visible in some circumstances on GTK
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/samples/clipboard/clipboard.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/samples/uiaction/uiaction.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/common/cairo.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/common/uiactioncmn.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/gtk/print.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/os2/minifram.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/os2/snglinst.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/bmpbuttn_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/button_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/carbon/nonownedwnd.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/checkbox_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/choice_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/combobox_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/core/evtloop_cf.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/core/glgrab.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/core/mimetype.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/core/sound.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/core/timer.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/dataview_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/dialog_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/dnd_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/gauge_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/glcanvas_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/listbox_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/menuitem_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/menu_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/nonownedwnd_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/notebook_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/printdlg_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/radiobut_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/scrolbar_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/slider_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/sound_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/spinbutt_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/srchctrl_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/statbox_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/statline_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/stattext_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/textctrl_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/textentry_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/tglbtn_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/toolbar_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/uiaction_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/utils_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/osx/window_osx.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/unix/uiactionx11.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/tests/controls/label.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/tests/graphics/measuring.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/tests/misc/garbage.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/tests/toplevel/toplevel.cpp
2010-09-16 21:36 VZ, revision 65560
Set svn properties on .cpp files. Add missing svn:eol-style property to all .cpp files. Also set svn:keywords for .cpp files which don't have that property yet to Id, including src/osx/core/glgrab.cpp for consistency (it doesn't make use of the property).
2010-09-16 21:36 VZ, revision 65559
Allow setting Mac-specific menu item ids to wxID_NONE to suppress them. If s_macAboutMenuItemId or s_macPreferencesMenuItemId was explicitly set to wxID_NONE by the application, don't add them to the standard menu at all, otherwise they would be present there but be always disabled and useless. This is still not documented because we really need a better API for this but it at least provides a temporary workaround for having useless menu items under OS X.
2010-09-16 13:05 VZ, revision 65558
Allow use of report mode non-native wxListCtrl in wxListBook under Mac. The use of wxListBook in report mode was disabled for wxOSX in r54001 and r54318 (see #9484) because it created problems with the native wxListCtrl implementation but the report mode can be used if we're using the generic wxListCtrl version so do allow to use it if the system option governing the choice of the version to use is set to "generic". Of course, the real fix would be to correct the bugs in the native wxListCtrl version and use report mode always but for now this at least restores correct behaviour with the generic version.
2010-09-16 13:05 VZ, revision 65557
Only use wxFORCE_LINK_MODULE() in mediaplayer sample in static build. The linking optimization this macro protects against can't happen when using DLL and so using it is at best useless and actually harmful (because it doesn't contain the correct DLL export declarations) in the latter case.
2010-09-16 11:05 VS, revision 65556
Compilation fixes for non-MSVC 9 compilers after r65555. Somehow MSVC 9 compiled invalid wxT(__FUNCTION__) expressions but both MinGW and MSVC 6 (correctly) failed. Don't use this construct at all but instead call wxLogLastError() with the real function name. Also refactor the code slightly to avoid having to repeat this fix thrice.
2010-09-16 01:04 VZ, revision 65555
Fix wxMSW rendering artifacts with modal dialogs. When a modal dialog showed another modal dialog, parts of the parent window weren't refreshed correctly. This demonstrated itself as rendering artifacts when moving the child dialog to another position: parts of the dialog were shown as disabled, parts as enabled. Fixed by explicitly refreshing the window.
2010-09-16 00:13 DS, revision 65554
Remove display information caching from MSW wxDisplay implementation. Don't cache display rectangle and client rectangle as they can both change during the program lifetime (especially the latter which changes whenever taskbar is moved or shown/hidden) and retrieving them every time they're needed doesn't seem to be a problem performance-wise anyhow. We still cache the list of all the monitors, ideally we'd refresh it when we receive a notification about a display being [dis]connected. Closes #4582.
2010-09-16 00:10 VZ, revision 65553
Fix possible errors introduced while generating Xcode project. Under some unknown circumstances two added source files are concatenated into one faulty entry in an Xcode project (this probably occurs either at the Xcode or XMLTools2 level). Try to detect these errors in the Python script and fix them by patching up the project.pbxproj file.
2010-09-16 00:10 VZ, revision 65552
Document limitations of the generic wxTextEntry hints. Calling methods other than SetValue() or ChangeValue() doesn't update the display correctly currently, see #12475.
2010-09-16 00:10 VZ, revision 65551
Update the text hint display correctly when ChangeValue() is called. wxTextEntry::ChangeValue() doesn't generate any events so we need to explicitly update the text stored by wxTextEntryHintData when it is called to ensure that it corresponds to the real controls value.
2010-09-16 00:10 VZ, revision 65550
Fix several bugs in generic text entry hints implementation. The text controls contents and colour was not updated correctly in several situations (see #12475). The old code was completely wrong as it didn't store the actual value of the control at all and so could never work. Do store and update it now and show the hint if and only if the real contents is empty. Also handle "text updated" event to correctly update the hint when the control becomes [non-]empty. Closes #12475.
2010-09-15 13:45 DS, revision 65549
Fix wxTextEntry::SelectAll() in presence of hints in wxGTK. Translation of wx (-1, -1) selection to (0, GetValue().length()) in wxTextCtrl::SetSelection() was unnecessary as it ended up calling the base class wxTextEntry::SetSelection() version which didn't need it. Moreover, this translation was actually harmful when the text control happened to show a hint string as its official value was empty in this case and so SetSelection(0, 0) was called which didn't do anything and broke clearing/changing the controls text when it was showing a hint. Simply don't translate the indices when using a single line control to fix this. See #12475.
2010-09-15 13:29 DS, revision 65548
Use a unique namespace for generating identifiers. Instead of using uuid.NAMESPACE_DNS as namespace use a newly generated UUID. Also minor cleanup of import uuid statement.
2010-09-14 20:35 VS, revision 65547
Make Xcode identifier consecutive when there is a collision. Making them consecutive groups source files that are repeated next to each other in the project file like Xcode does, instead of creating a complete new random identifier which resulted in creating a distance between the source files after they were sorted.
2010-09-14 19:35 PJC, revision 65544
Click on wxOwnerDrawnComboBox's animating popup should close it. Previously, it behaved differently from native combo box: clicking the popup while its opening animation was running had no effect. This was different from the native control, which would close the popup in this case (just like when it's fully opened).
2010-09-14 15:18 VZ, revision 65541
Fix incorrect behaviour of wxRibbonGallery::EnsureVisible when the ribbon is vertical rather than horizontal.
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/include/wx/generic/private/listctrl.h
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/generic/listctrl.cpp
2010-09-14 12:24 VZ, revision 65540
Fix drawing of items with custom background in wxGenericListCtrl. This was broken by the changes of r64879 which erroneously used wxRendererNative::DrawItemSelectionRect() even for the non-selected items. Now only use DrawItemSelectionRect() for the selected items to make them appear natively while drawing the non-selected items with custom background colour ourselves. Also refactor the code to avoid (the not quite and hence especially pernicious) duplication between wxListLineData::Draw() and DrawInReportMode(): rename SetAttributes() to ApplyAttributes() and draw the item background in this function now instead of doing it in both Draw() and DrawInReportMode().
2010-09-13 22:12 RR, revision 65539
Fix hang on termination of wxProgressDialog with wxPD_AUTO_HIDE style. We don't need to run a modal event loop waiting for the wxProgressDialog to be closed when it has wxPD_AUTO_HIDE style because it does it on its own. Closes #12472.
Document wxDataViewListModel as common abstract base class for wxDataViewIndexListModel and wxDataViewVirtualListModel. Add wxDataViewListModel::GetCount() as both have it.