These changelogs reflect the history of all files in the Subversion repository. The changelog has been generated at 2014-04-25 06:45:02
Changelog for wxWidgets (68423 changes):2011-10-28 00:26 VZ, revision 69568
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/include/wx/hashmap.h
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/include/wx/hashset.h
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/include/wx/html/htmlpars.h
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/generic/grid.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/xrc/xmlres.cpp
2011-10-27 23:10 VZ, revision 69567
Add _PTR WX_DECLARE_HASH_SET variants to fix warnings about operator->(). Macros from WX_DECLARE_HASH_SET family could declare an operator->() which could never be called because it returned a pointer to a non-object (e.g. a pointer or a primitive type). Fix this in the same way as for WX_DECLARE_ARRAY macros by adding (badly but consistently) named _PTR variants of the macros to allow defining the versions without operator->(). This fixes tons of warnings when building wx with Sun CC.
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/include/wx/ribbon/buttonbar.h
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/include/wx/ribbon/control.h
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/include/wx/ribbon/gallery.h
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/include/wx/ribbon/toolbar.h
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/ribbon/toolbar.cpp
2011-10-27 23:10 VZ, revision 69566
Use WX_XXX_ARRAY_PTR macro variants for arrays of pointers. Arrays of pointers must not overload operator->() as it is not used with them and is, in fact, unusable, provoking a warning from Sun CC every time such array is declared. Use the special _PTR-suffixed versions to avoid this.
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/include/wx/utils.h
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/include/wx/vector.h
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/interface/wx/utils.h
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/common/utilscmn.cpp
2011-10-27 23:10 VZ, revision 69565
Don't make wxQsort() extern "C" nor use any special convention for it. It doesn't make sense to require passing C functions to wxQsort() that we define in a C++ library. We also don't need any special calling convention here. Notice that the only existing uses of wxQsort() inside wxWidgets itself were not actually extern "C" and one of them didn't even use the correct calling convention. Also avoid using non-wx-prefixed CMPFUNCDATA identifier in a public header, rename it to wxSortCallback instead. Finally make wxQsort() documentation slightly more useful.
2011-10-27 23:10 VZ, revision 69564
Make GTK callbacks passed to GTKConnectWidget() extern "C". This fixes (harmless but annoying) warnings about mixing C++ and C linkage function pointers from Sun compiler.
2011-10-27 23:10 VZ, revision 69563
Explicitly declare environ variable. While POSIX and SUS both mandate this variable existence, they don't say that it needs to be declared anywhere and it actually doesn't seem to be declared under Solaris when using Sun CC and so using it resulted in compilation errors. Just declare it ourselves to avoid them.
2011-10-27 23:10 VZ, revision 69562
Always include locale.h to get LC_ALL declaration. For some reason locale.h was only included in !wxUSE_STD_STRING case but we actually always need it as we use LC_ALL in this file and at least in Sun CC build it wasn't included from anywhere else so include it from here to fix the build.
2011-10-27 23:10 VZ, revision 69561
Remove unused wxIFFDecoder::picptr member variable. This variable was apparently unused and a local variable with the same name was used instead, resulting in Sun CC warnings about variable shadowing. Just remove the unused member variable to fix this.
2011-10-27 23:10 VZ, revision 69560
No real changes, just remove an extra semicolon. DECLARE_DYNAMIC_CLASS() shouldn't be followed by a semicolon and Sun CC warns about it, so fix this by removing it.
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/aui/auibook.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/richtext/richtextbulletspage.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/src/richtext/richtextliststylepage.cpp
2011-10-27 23:10 VZ, revision 69559
Replace remaining occurrences of _T() with wxT(). Use wxT() everywhere for consistency and to fix compilation with Sun CC for which _T() is not defined as it clashes with a symbol with the same name in standard headers.
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/include/wx/evtloopsrc.h
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/include/wx/ribbon/art.h
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/include/wx/ribbon/bar.h
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/include/wx/ribbon/panel.h
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/include/wx/ribbon/toolbar.h
2011-10-27 01:20 VZ, revision 69556
No real changes, just remove trailing commas from enums. These commas are not allowed by standard C++ and Sun CC warns about them (and some other compilers, e.g. HP aCC, even give errors for them).
2011-10-27 01:20 VZ, revision 69555
Add WX_FIND_LIB() function to simplify testing for libraries in configure. No real changes in behaviour but the new WX_FIND_LIB() function can now be used to test for any library. Closes #13375.
2011-10-27 01:20 VZ, revision 69554
No changes, just fix some typos in acinclude.m4 comments. See #13375.
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/build/aclocal/ax_func_which_gethostbyname_r.m4
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/configure
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/configure.in
2011-10-26 19:10 VS, revision 69547
Use AC_LANG_SOURCE and add missing quoting to configure. This fixes some of the warnings from autoconf 2.68 while still remaining compatible with 2.61. Closes #13591.
2011-10-26 10:36 JS, revision 69546
Fix incorrect handling of ItemsAdded() in wxDataViewCtrl. When adding items to the model in bulk and then calling ItemsAdded(), internal representation in both the generic and GTK+ versions wasn't updated correctly if the order of the notifications was such that an item would be inserted after other new, but not yet inserted, items. Fixes bug #13587.
2011-10-26 07:52 RD, revision 69545
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/interface/wx/platinfo.h
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/interface/wx/process.h
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/interface/wx/radiobox.h
2011-10-26 07:39 RD, revision 69544
Interface tweaks and fixes for Phoenix
2011-10-26 07:38 SC, revision 69543
Work around a multiple inheritance ambiguity
2011-10-26 00:44 JS, revision 69534
move declaration into cocoa part
- M /wxWidgets/branches/WX_2_8_BRANCH/src/richtext/richtextbuffer.cpp
- M /wxWidgets/branches/WX_2_8_BRANCH/src/richtext/richtextxml.cpp
2011-10-25 21:29 SC, revision 69532
Now uses wxRTC-specific font table instead of slower general-purpose wxFontList to cache fonts.
2011-10-25 20:44 SC, revision 69531
deactivate wxUSE_TIMEPICKCTRL for iphone
2011-10-25 20:31 SC, revision 69530
2011-10-25 20:04 SC, revision 69529
2011-10-25 18:56 PC, revision 69528
2011-10-25 18:55 SC, revision 69527
fix wxMDIChildFrame after r69390 and r69468, TLW realization code should not be called, fixes #13593
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/build/osx/wxcarbon.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/build/osx/wxcocoa.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj
- M /wxWidgets/trunk/build/osx/wxiphone.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj